Your face is a reflection of who you are and the first thing most people notice about you. Not convinced? Look around next time you stroll down a busy walkway or in the mall. With every face you see, you begin to subconsciously create a background about that person – one that sets the tone for social engagement. So, feeling self-conscious about your facial appearance can affect every aspect of your life.
Whether you’re interested in improving facial symmetry, reversing signs of age or simply bringing out the best in your natural features, facial cosmetic surgery might be the right step for you. Our office near Boston Common can help you look your best with a full range of facial plastic surgery procedures.
Contact us online for more info on
your facial plastic surgery options
or to schedule your consultation.
At the Boston Center for Facial Plastics, double board-certified facial plastic surgeon Dr. Waleed Ezzat is committed to delivering the highest quality services, including facial cosmetic surgery and reconstructive plastic surgery. He has helped men and women from Boston and throughout the United States, to those living abroad, feel more comfortable about their appearance.
Your Facial Surgery Options
- Facelift: Getting a facelift can take years off of your appearance, helping you look and feel younger and more confident.
- Eyelid Surgery: Also known as blepharoplasty, upper or lower eyelid surgery can enhance the eyes for a refreshed appearance.
- Cheek Lift: Cheek lift surgery can revive the facial appearance by restoring and lifting the cheeks to their youthful position for a mid-face rejuvenation.
- Neck Lift: Sagging jowls, distended neck bands and loose neck skin can be corrected with neck lift surgery.
- Brow Lift: Lifting the upper face with a brow lift can lift the eyebrows and improve forehead lines for a more youthful look in the upper face.
- Ear Surgery: Otoplasty, or ear surgery, can correct asymmetrical or overly prominent ears to bring better harmony to the face.
Request Your Consultation