The most influential and central feature of the face, the nose, can be a cosmetic asset or a detractor. The right shape or size to the nose can bring all of your features into harmony, but the wrong one can throw your look off-balance. Sometimes, the anatomy of your nose can even cause breathing problems, as in the case of a deviated septum or collapsing sidewall.
Rhinoplasty, more commonly known as a nose job, is a highly specialized area of facial plastic surgery that, with the right approach, can transform not just your look, but your quality of life.
about your nose surgery options
or to schedule your consultation.
Double board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Waleed Ezzat is a nationally recognized expert in rhinoplasty and specializes in the delicate art of nose reshaping surgery, which is considered one of the most technically difficult areas of plastic surgery. He also offers a full range of facial cosmetic surgery and reconstructive plastic surgery, bringing men and women to Boston from across Massachusetts, the country and internationally.
- Rhinoplasty: Commonly referred to as a nose job, rhinoplasty reshapes and resizes the nose for better facial proportions and, in some cases, improved breathing.
- Revision Rhinoplasty: If your nose has previously been operated on but you still aren’t happy with the results, revision rhinoplasty may be an option for you to achieve your ideal outcome.
- Implant Failure Rhinoplasty: If your nose is experiencing an implant failure, an implant failure rhinoplasty using your own tissue may be an option to naturally restore your nose’s shape and functionality.
- Rhinoplasty for Men: Nose surgery for men is qualitatively different from nose surgery for women due to the structure of the male features and the unique aesthetic concerns of men.
- Asian Rhinoplasty: Nose surgery for men and women of Asian descent requires a unique expertise and specialized approach to rhinoplasty to address patient concerns.
- Functional Rhinoplasty: Nose surgery that improves quality of life by clearing obstruction from the airways.
- Rhinoplasty Simulator: Visualize nose surgery results easily with an advanced rhinoplasty simulation tool.
Contact us online or call our office at 617-414-4980 to learn more about your facial surgery options.